Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My First Birthday Party

I had a great party on April 10th.  Mommy invited all my family and friends and we had a party where it all started.  Mommy's baby shower for me was in the same place.  I got lots of cool presents and lots and lots of clothes.  I can't wait to wear all my new bathing suits.  Watch out boys I'm looking hot in my bikinis.  I got two different pools to play in.  mommy can't wait so we can get a tan.  i also got a swing for my new swing set.  It's bright pink and I LOVE it.  here are some pictures from my party and let me just tell you-- The cake was awesome.  I did a great job in eating it.  I think I showed my cousin Ryland how to properly eat your 1st birthday cake.  If not, I will root for him when his birthday comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment